Vaping CBD may Reduce Nicotine Dependence and Withdrawal
Benefits of Vaping CBD to Reduce Nicotine Dependence and Withdrawal
Vaping has become popular as a potentially less harmful nicotine delivery system than cigarettes. The heated coil and nicotine-based e liquids still enable smokers to enjoy the sensation of smoking without tar and chemicals from burning tobacco.
Vaping nicotine not a proven way to stop smoking. There is no scientific evidence to verify that vaping nicotine e-liquids helps smokers quit. In contrast, vaping CBD may actually help smokers to break the cycle of addiction and a dependence on cigarettes.
The detrimental effects of nicotine addiction on health are well documented.
- Requiring more tobacco to feel satisfaction
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms, such as irritability
- Using tobacco in larger amounts than intended
- Having a desire to quit or decrease use but being unable to do so
- Experiencing cravings and intense urges to use tobacco
- Continued tobacco use despite awareness of consequences and health risks
As are the symptoms of nicotine withdrawral
- Difficulty concentrating
- Impaired performance
- Increased appetite and weight gain
- Irritability, frustration and anger
- Restlessness and impatience
- Sleep disturbances, such as insomnia or sleeping too much
Smoking is a habit as well as an addiction, and even when withdrawal symptoms subside, people still feel an urge to smoke, especially when drinking alcohol.
Vaping CBD instead of vaping nicotine
CBD may help to break the nicotine habit by having a positive stimulation of your endocannabinoid system, which is a communication system of messengers and receptors that regulate nearly every vital functions and processes in the body. This system is so vital to normal daily functions that many researchers believe endocannabinoid deficiencies are the cause of many health issues. The cannaboids are the messengers within a system that effects:
- Cardiovascular regulation
- Pain and pain perception
- Your moods and emotions
- Stress responses
- Immune system function
- Muscle movement and neuroprotection
- Regulation of your sleep cycles
- Energy and metabolism
- Regulation of digestive processes and appetite
The endocannabinoid system also effects the reward centre of the brain, and there have been studies that have looked into how vaping CBD can help smokers that are giving up negate the nicotine withdrawal symptoms
Vaping versus the Smoking Experience
Vaping pens have a battery to supply the power to the atomizer, a coil that heats when the atomizer is activated, and a cartridge that holds the e-liquid. Vaping requires no combustion. whilst smoking relies on igniting tobacco with a flame,
The coil heats and the liquid turns to vapour. Inhaling vapour is widely thought to be healthier that inhaling smoke, and CBD oil is breaking the nicotine addiction. CBD vape pens also help ex-smokers by providing manual and oral gratification.
Má Vape Products
- Disposable CBD Pens Convenient, and use as soon as you open the box. Around 200 puffs, no need to charge, refill and fully disposable.
- Rechargeable Batteries and Pre-filled CBD Cartridges Rechargeable pens that are supplied either with refillable (like our model) or replaceable cartridges. Premium quality and design. You can refill with your choice of CBD liquid flavours.
- CBD E-Liquid CBD e-liquid for use with a refillable vape tank. CBD e-liquid may be your method of choice if your currently own a vape pen and want to break your nicotine habit.
The Many Potential Benefits of Vaping CBD
Vaping CBD is the fastest way to ingest CBD to help give up smoking and feel the effects and many potential health benefits.
Please understand these are not medical claims. CBD is a dietary supplement that shows the potential to interact with your endocannabinoid system, potentially improving your overall health and wellness. CBD is not a recognised drug or a medical treatment.